Hünegg Castle

Home Hünegg Castle
Send to a friend print PDF
At Hünegg Castle time appears to have stood still. The rooms are still furnished just as they were under the original castle owners.
The exhibition at Hünegg Castle has remained unchanged since 1900. It seems as if the owners might return at any time. The renaissance caslte at the right-hand shores of Lake Thun was built around 1862 and features the original fittings and furnishings of the castle owners. The castle can be reached by ship or bus from Thun or Interlaken West.
Stiftung Schloss Hünegg
Staatsstrasse 52
CH-3652 Hilterfingen
Tel. +41 (0)33 243 19 82
Fax +41 (0)33 243 18 82
info@schlosshuenegg.ch
www.schlosshuenegg.ch

Further information

«Lake & Castle Cruise»-Combi Ticket

Additional information

Opening hours:
  • Mid-May - mid-October
  • Thuesday to Saturday
    14:00 - 17:00 h
  • Sunday and public holiday
    11:00 - 17:00 h
Hünegg Castle
Hünegg Castle Hünegg Castle
Hünegg Castle Hünegg Castle